Tuesday 14 February 2012

"Love Day" Sale + Grab Bag

Happy Valentines day to you all . Did you get spoilt this morning? hahahaha- Hubby forgot- Wheeeee, I love catching him out because he is usually soooo good at remembering all our important dates better than ME! lol.  I spoilt him with chocs, a red pair of sleep shorts and a card. Of course getting up at some ungodly hour was present enough. hee hee.  Even Deon got a little "friends" Valentine card with a small choc. Hey, they spoil me daily and it was nice to give them a surprise before going to work this morning. lol.

I have a few for you today too: Just to Celebrate the day of Love.....

kb-ValGrabBag

Valentines Day Grab Bag

5 brand new product for only $4.50!

(But limited through Sunday 19th Feb.)

And I have a Special COUPON for my Store at Scrap Matters:

Sale--SM

Grab 30% off anything in my Scrap Matters Store with this

code: 30withLove

*please make sure you log in first and then use the code in the 'Discount coupon box' at the bottom of your cart page*

And I have a little bit more inspiration for you today too:

kit

My Heart - My Star

4_thumb

Hybrid Card and CupCake box by Loucee ( and you can grab the Freebie print out of the card too on Loucee's blog)!

webSweet-Son By Candace

You-light-up-my-life13- Sus designs By Sus Designs

folder

Snapshots of the Heart collab

Arrows By Heidi

And I thought these would be an appropriate FREEBIE for Valentines Day as this has a few "hearts" that can be used for Personal Use and Commercial Use too ;-)

folder

You can gab it HERE: http://www.4shared.com/zip/xgMyBCl2/kb-Metalbits_filligree.html

Hope you have a Fantastic Day today.

Hugs and LOTS of love

22 comments:

absolutartist1 said...

TY, Kim!

Sus Designs said...

Thank you, what an adorable freebie. And thank you for showing my page, I just adore that kit, it is sooo cute

Sus

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie. Happy Valentine's Day!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

LOVE THEM!! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Amy Owens said...

Thank you! Happy Valentine's Day

andastra said...

Thank you so much for the lovely freebie! Happy Valentine´s Day!!

Diane said...

thanks bunches Kim

Priscilla said...

LOVEly!! Thank you.

BlueCat said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Thank you very much for the pretty freebie.

Manu said...

Hey GF! Hope you have a great Valentins's Day :)
Thank you so much for the freebie, will get you new GB now!
{{Hugs}}

fl_connie said...

Thanks, Kim - these are really pretty!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Kim,

Look at you GO - don't you wish it could be Valentines day every day of the year? It feels like that at my house anyhow and I bet on YOUR behalf its like that too. Love makes the world go round.

Loving all your beeauuutiful stuffs and I think I will link you in tomorrow's post!

Love ya my friend,
Barb

Esther - from the tropical north of Australia said...

Thanks, Kim. These are lovely. Off to check out your new GB. xxx

ninigoesdigi said...

Cute elements!! Thank you very much!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely elements, Kim! :)

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

thank you so much! Hope you had a great Valentine's day!

Minoush said...

Thank you for the freebie, these are nice elements!

Evelyn/Ev/Evee said...

Thanks, Kim

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup Kim for these beau-ti-ful decorations !!
C from Paris :) ♥
Oh ! Bravo for your very nice postcard and "funny" and original "Eat me" box...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie! - LianeZ

Anonymous said...

Fantastic elements, thank you Kim!

xuxper said...

thank you so much